Reduce your stress.
Meet the deadline.
Get the grant.
An experienced professional grant writer uses exceptional research and writing skills to help you secure funding for your projects or organization.
Grant Writing Successes:
Mount Waddington Family Literacy Society – Awarded $15k
Harrison Hot Springs – Awarded $2.2 million
“A good grant writer can help an organisation articulate how well your project is aligned to the goals and objectives of the granting agency. You know why it’s important, Trish can help you explain that to them. This was a very successful collaboration and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Trish.”
~ CAO, Harrison Hot Springs
Grant Proposal and Application Writing
- Grant proposal and application writing
- Grant proposal review and editing
Reduce your stress. Meet the deadline. Get the grant. An experienced professional grant writer uses exceptional research and writing skills to help you secure funding for your projects or organization.
Municipal government and Non-profit organizations have a better chance of success using an experienced grant writer. Trish Weatherall – The Assistant – is a professional communications consultant, journalist, and grant writer, with experience in local government and non-profit grant proposal and application writing and editing.
Minimum one month lead-time required from receipt of all related documentation.
Anywhere in Canada. Located on Vancouver Island, I’m experienced in working via telephone, email, and skype to support your organization’s grant-writing needs.
Trish will collaborate with you to:
- Write an effective grant application or proposal by aligning your project with the goals and objectives of the grantor
- Review your supporting documents to estimate eligibility
- Effectively summarize your documents and needs using language and keywords that match the grantor’s guidelines
- Provide any additional research
- Meet all deadlines
Cost: $55 per hour